← Back to SearchBusinesses for Sale
PRINT

37476 – Semi-Truck and Trailer Repair Facility and Business!

AutomotiveFor Sale in TX

Financial & Assets Details

$1,400,000
$253,000
$150,000
$50,000
Yes
$350,000

About the Business

Yes
2010
Yes

Business Description

Incredible All-Inclusive Sale! Located south of Fort Worth within the DFW area, air-brake certified auto repair shop provides maintenance for all brands of heavy duty trucks and trailers, including diesel engine restorations and alignments as well as tire sales. The company headquarters includes 10 acres, large service bays that can handle 5 semis at once, state-of-the-art equipment, and experienced, well-trained mechanics. Boasting a proven track record that’s supported by ten years of ongoing operations, marketing efforts focus on targeting its niche range of services to company drivers and automobile enterprises inside a fifty-mile radius. Thanks to referral sources from other local businesses and repeat customers, revenue has grown to approximately one and a half million dollars during each of the past three years. 95% of the revenue comes from commercial or fleet projects, while the other 5% is from individual clients. Total gross sales for 2019 was $1,400,000 with Seller’s Discretionary Earnings of $253,000 and an EBITDA of $154,000; based on an independent evaluation!

Seller Financing

Financing negotiable for the right buyer.

Support & Training

The owner will be available for a reasonable transitioning and the employees will be staying on after the sale.

Listing ID: 37476 - Semi-Truck and Trailer Repair Facility and Business!

Request Information