← Back to SearchBusinesses for Sale
Verified Listing

Disinfection and Analytic Equipment Sales & Integration! (37785)

RetailFor Sale in AZ

Listing ID: Disinfection and Analytic Equipment Sales & Integration! (37785) | Broker Listing ID: BLP962351

Financial & Assets Details


About the Business

3 nonunion.

Business Description

Solid, profitable and deemed-essential business in a growing sector! Easily relocatable with remote capability! Includes significant top trademarks! Located in a highly desirable, top-growth major Southwestern city, this growing business is licensed in 13 Southwestern and Midwestern states, and has firmly established itself as an elite, preferred Environmental Industrial Equipment company. Specializing in wholesale, retail, and custom integration of disinfection and analytical equipment, including related chemicals and operating in municipal, industrial, agricultural, mining, food processing, military, and oil and gas markets. Company represents premiere industrial manufacturers of the highest caliber, with diverse product lines synergistically integrated within its scope of products offered. A highly recognized preferred vendor for an industry niche with almost 50 years in business, there is great opportunity for expansion into alternative environmentally desired products and equipment. This can be fast-tracked accomplished, using the experienced outside-sales staff currently promoting their quality products and services. Approximately 75% of current business is passive income, while the remaining 25% shows evidence of realistic double-digit sales growth. Marketing efforts include trade shows, equipment shows and industry conferences. Other growth opportunities include additional sales efforts within its large, licensed, existing geographical area with many available end users. Fiscal year 2021 sales totaled $2,050,000 with Discretionary Earnings over $400,000, rounded, showing excellent pandemic resistance! Continuing the stable growth trends, from 2020’s $2 Million, 2022 is projecting $2,250,000. With an extensive marketing services radius, this business is easily home-based and relocatable. As the owner is involved and vastly knowledgeable about this niche, he will be available up to 1 year. Contact David at IAG today for the specifics on this unique opportunity! Solid business investment here.

Seller Financing

Negotiable up to 20% for the right buyer.

Location Details:

Includes Receivables of $165,824!

Support & Training

Owner Transition available for 1 year.

Reason for Selling:

Approaching retirement and/or pursuing other interests.

Listing ID: Disinfection and Analytic Equipment Sales & Integration! (37785)

Contact Broker

  • In order for our sellers and brokers to track interested parties, the seller/broker contact information we have will be immediately displayed once you click request.

    Please send me more information about this listing. My contact information is as follows:
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.