Austin, Texas-Based Electrical Contractor
For Sale in Austin, TX
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
An electrical contractor that provides turnkey hardwire installation services to custom and production tract-home builders.
· Strong long-term relationships
· Top four largest residential electrical contractors in the Austin, Texas area, per client
· Completed over 10,000 wiring projects since inception
· Excellent reputation in the industry
· Multiple offices in central Texas to better serve customers in smaller cities near headquarters
· Proprietary custom bid estimating software program
Growth & Expansion
· Continue growth into other large cities
· Expand services to include multi-family residence projects
· Diversify service offerings to include security, service, maintenance and lighting packages
· Expand customer base to include homeowners
· Hire additional support to increase project capacity
· The company serves production tract and custom homebuilders in the greater Austin, Texas area. This includes Leander, San Marcos, Bastrop, and Marble Falls, Texas.
· Ownership will consider exploring different deal structures.
· One owner would like to remain with the business after the sale for a transition period of up to three years. The other owner can leave immediately after the sale and would not need to be replaced.
· Austin, Texas
· The Company owns a 10,000 square foot facility in Dripping Springs, Texas. An unrelated third-party tenant will lease 1,675 square feet commencing on August 1st, 2018. The Company will use the remaining 8,325 square feet for their operations. The company also leases a second facility used as a satellite office for business in North Austin from an unrelated third party.