Casual Fine Dining Priced Below Market
RestaurantsFor Sale in ME
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
At this popular Italian restaurant, customers can enjoy the classics as well as explore innovative, lesser-known dishes. The owner's commitment to using locally sourced, fresh ingredients is reflected in the nightly specials and seasonally-focused menu. Customers love the ambiance and the versatile offerings -- everything from small share plates to entrees -- as well as the extensive wine list and thoughtfully created craft cocktail list.
Business strengths include:
• Known for providing high-quality, seasonal food with attention to detail.
• Great relationships with local farms and purveyors.
• Customers rave about excellent service that goes above and beyond.
• A very large group of regular diners who visit year-round.
• Strong social media following.
• True turn-key opportunity. Management is in place.
Growth & Expansion
There are a number of growth opportunities. Brunch and lunch are easy culprits as the community could easily support those offerings. The restaurant currently dabbles in event catering but has not gone “all in.” Additionally, there is more than enough business to open an extra day each week with additional staff.
Celebrated ambiance. 60+ seats.
Support & Training
The current owner wants the business to be a success for the new owner, its employees,
and its customers. As such is willing to assist in the training and transition of the business.
Reason for Selling:
The owner is relocating out of state.