Corporate and Temporary Housing Agency Offering Full Amenities
For Sale in Midland, TX
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
The companies offer fully furnished apartments and homes to individuals temporarily relocating for corporate, medical, or internship purposes. The companies also lease furniture and other detailed amenities for its temporary housing and home staging purposes.
· Revenues of $6.6 million through September 30, 2018.
· Forecasted 2018 revenues of $8.7 million, with a projected compound annual growth rate of 24% over the last three years.
· Established corporation client base with a focus in the rapidly growing Permian Basin.
· Healthy rebound from the oil & gas downturn in 2016.
· Market share of 75% within the Permian Basin.
· Repeat business rate of 75%.
Growth & Expansion
· Development of presence within new, untapped Las Vegas market.
· Expand into further oil and gas markets within the United States, by replicating Permian Basin operations.
· Opportunity for an acquirer to expand geographic market presence into West Texas.
· The contiguous United States with a focus in the Permian Basin in West Texas. Additional plans for expansion into Las Vegas are in place.
· Two shareholders would like to transition out of the businesses and into other unrelated opportunities. Both expect a full exit after the sale.
· Midland, Texas
· The companies operate out of a 4,500 sq. ft. office space and an adjoining 2,000 sq. ft. warehouse space. The company also rents two additional, adjacent warehouses. The leases are assumable by new owners, with purchase of the property negotiable.