Distributor and Manufacturer of Processed Metals
For Sale in Dallas, TX
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
The Company is a distributor of processed metals. The Company also has the capabilities to cut materials in-house.
· In-house metal cutting capabilities
· Large selection of on-hand products
· Strong customer relationships
· Young business practice with experienced employees
· Excellent reputation in the market place
· 60% repeat business rate
Growth & Expansion
· Purchase additional processing equipment and Company vehicles
· Explore aluminum plate and flat rolled market opportunities
· Hire sales representatives to increase current market share
· Diversify portfolio to include other industries
· The Company currently services manufacturing and machines shops in Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
· Owners are open to various deal structures, but are looking for an eventual exit. They are willing to remain on board for a transition period of up to three years after the sale. In the interim, they will continue to grow the Company to its fullest potential.
· Dallas, Texas
· The Company leases a 15,000 square foot property from an unrelated third party. The premises includes office and warehouse space. There is room for expansion and the lease is negotiable after the sale.