Emergency Medical Response Training Business w/ 11 Locations
For Sale in Houston, TX
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
Houston-Texas-based company with 11 locations, currently active in five states, that provides healthcare education services. The company is an authorized Emergency Medical Services educational facility/career school an an American Heart Association Training Center conducting courses from CPR/First Aid to EMT Basic/Advanced Life Support.
· Second quarter of 2018 shows over 20% revenue growth
· Consistent revenue and operation growth
· Operating debt-free
· Top quality courses with strong reputation
· Proven, dedicated, and committed management
· Reputable web presence, cutting edge virtual classrooms
· Among exclusive list of AHA authorized training centers
· Scalable business model
· Large student and instructor database
Growth & Expansion
· Open training centers across the US
· Increase marketing and sales team
· Continue to invest in website and technology to increase internal and external efficiency
· Obtain accreditation to offer full Paramedic courses
· Continue to market and develop virtual classrooms
· Grow EMS division
· Open offices in major Florida cities
· Healthcare, corporate, and general public customers throughout the United States. The company is approved in 50 states and obtains business through various training sites. The majority of direct customers are in Texas.
· Two voting shareholders seek an acquirer that will grow the company to its full potential. The owners are open to various deal structures but an elevator deal is most in line with their aspirations. They prefer to remain with the company long-term.
· Houston, Texas
· The company leases 11 facilities from unrelated third parties. The locations are spread throughout five states, which include Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Georgia, and Florida. Texas has the largest operations with seven training centers.