Home Health Care Agency – Established over 20 Years
For Sale in MD
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
The home care market for the elderly continues to grow rapidly with the advent of the baby boomers reaching retirement age. In the United States, there were approximately 41 million individuals in 2010 who are 65 and older, with 6,800 being added to that number each day! By 2030, that number will surpass 70 million at which time one out of five people could be a potential client for a home care franchise. Home care services are offered to an ever-growing market of seniors, making the home care market unaffected by changing economies.
Options for Senior America is a leading home health care group that provides home health care for senior citizens in their own homes. Throughout the past 28 years, Options has concentrated on developing and mastering the delivery of quality services to the elderly population. Today Options has a unique business model that is easy to implement and enjoys a very attractive offering when compared to the competition.
Options has received the 2018 Best of In Home Care Award given to less than 1 % of all senior care providers in North America.
• Long standing presence in the territory for over 20 years.
• Reputable list of referral sources to include case managers, discharge planners, social workers in hospitals, Rehab centers, Assisted Living Facilities, case management firms and others
• Includes list of care providers who have already been vetted and approved for employment by Options.
• Established contractual arrangements with different organizations such as Vet Affairs, Veteran Care Coordination, A Place For Mom, and Long term Insurance companies.
• Largest Exclusive Territory: At a population base of up to 400,000, the territory Options offer exceeds the size of that offered by competitors.
Growth & Expansion
The largest and fastest growing segment of the population is comprised of seniors over the age of 65. These will constitute the majority of your Options For Senior America clients. People are living longer and life expectancy continues to grow annually, making care for older adults a true growth business.
As an Options For Senior America franchise owner, you will not only be joining one of the fastest growing industries at present but will also be contributing to your community in a positive manner to enhance the lifestyle of others.
SBA Financing Available for Qualified Buyers
Support & Training
Ongoing support through phone and e-mail consultations with Options staff at Corporate Headquarters. Options also has two annual conferences which allow you to network with other branch managers and/or franchise owners to collectively share your expertise and experience.