Oilfield Construction and Roustabout Services Provider
For Sale in TX
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
The company is an oilfield construction and roustabout services provider in the Bakken Formation and the Permian Basin. The company is also securing a patent on a proprietary battery tank sampling system that improves safety while measuring oil quality.
· The company services numerous well-known oil and gas companies in the Bakken Formation and the Permian Basin
· The company is securing a patent on a proprietary battery tank sample system that it developed
· The company is currently experiencing rapid growth
· About 35 employees in the Bakken and 20 in the Permian with an expansion goal of 100 employees
· Wide array of specialized product offerings and highly adaptable to the market and customers´ needs
· Has Master Service Agreements with numerous large clients
· The company has been accident free since 2014 and has an OSHA TRIR of zero
Growth & Expansion
· Patent the developed proprietary battery tank sample system
· Develop a Safety Trailer concept that the company has created
· Continue to expand Texas operations
· Purchase additional equipment to expand service offerings
· Injecting cash into the business will eliminate the company´s need to factor receivables
· Trending increases in OSHA regulations and standards factor into increases in demand for safety services
· The majority of the company's customers are oil and gas companies in North Dakota´s Bakken Formation and the Permian Basin in West Texas. The company provides construction services for both upstream and midstream markets and its roustabout services primarily serve the upstream market.
· The company has four owners, two active and two silent. They are looking for an equity partner and have a full exit in mind after three to five years. They are open to deal structure to achieve this goal.
· The company operates from three pieces of property. It rents its Bakken Formation premises from an unrelated third party. In Texas, the company owns a seven-acre yard for storage and also rents an office, shop, and yard in Odessa from an unrelated third party.