Software Publisher For The ERP, Food and Manufacturing Industries
For Sale in TX
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
The company develops and implements industry-focused integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. It specializes in industries such as food processing and equipment manufacturing where safety and quality control are mandated by business and regulatory requirements. Its proprietary software is a critical application for manufacturers that require a high level of quality control, detailed batch record keeping and traceability. In addition to software publishing, the company provides consulting and support services and is a reseller for several third-party software applications.
· Food processors, discrete manufacturers, and distributors throughout the United States that require traceability, quality control, real time inventory data from the shop floor integrated with the ERP.
· The company is a great add-on software solution to software companies that are interested in penetrating the compliance space of food, oil and gas equipment, medical device, etc. industries
Growth & Expansion
· Increase sales and marketing
· Increase target marketing and lead generation
· Expand into the medical device manufacturing industry
· Hire more skilled employees and developers
· Develop new relationships to increase channel distribution
· Further improve technology and integrate other ERP systems
· In the process of developing mobile (.net) system
· Penetrate the growing oil and gas equipment industry
· Increase recurring monthly revenue from consulting and support services
· Great reputation and customer references
· Double digit growth for over a decade starting 2005
· Serves niche market: Manufacturers and Food Processors
· Industry trusted product and service capabilities w/ specialized functionality that can support needs of large market industries
· Proprietary software application that generates 24% of revenue
· Major provider of ERP consulting and support services
· Reliable partner relationships that provide sales leads
· Well-defined, repeatable methodology that allows for reliable implementation of its software
· Able to implement software faster than competitors
· The company leases a 4,177 square foot space in a professional office building from an unrelated third party.
Reason for Selling:
· The sole shareholder seeks a full sale of the company to find balanced life-style and additional time with family. Ideally, the owner prefers to leave the company a year after the sale but is open to remaining for up to three years to ensure a smooth ownership transition.