Architectural Planning Company with Multiple Specialties
For Sale in AR
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
The company is an architecture and planning company that specializes in the general practice of architecture with an emphasis on higher education, K-12 education, corporate, student housing, renovation, and adaptive re-use projects.
· Client service focused while maintaining profitability approaching 30% of gross revenue
· Accountable for all work completed
· High drive to acquire contracts and correctly complete Response for Qualifications (RFQs)
· Excellent employee moral and culture maintained to keep motivation high
· Energy efficient and appropriate design solutions that meet client needs and expectations
· More than 85% of revenue is through repeat clients
· Strong work culture of meeting client schedules and budgets
Growth & Expansion
· Expand into new markets such as medical and senior housing while growing its current profitable markets
· Hire additional resources to assist when projects in queue increase
· Acquire new market share of work within the state and bordering states
· Further diversify project types to include public-private partnerships
· The company can work regionally and is currently licensed in multiple states.
· Shareholders are looking to increase the company market share. All of the shareholders are open to various structures and would ultimately like a capital and talent infusion. They prefer to remain onboard as needed after the sale for a multi-year transition period.
· Southwest, US
· The firm does not own real estate and is currently in a long term lease agreement in a recently remodeled tenant space.