← Back to SearchBusinesses for Sale
Verified Listing

El Paso, Texas Medicare Certified Home Health Agency For Sale

For Sale in TX

Listing ID: TXMC1AE | Broker Listing ID:

Financial & Assets Details


About the Business

Business Description

All Buyers - Individual(s) or Corporation(s)
Must Provide Resume(s), Proof of Net-Worth, and/or Revenues, Proof of Funds to make the Purchase, and Purchase Plan.
All Buyers are Introduced to the Seller based on the Buyer submission of Information. Approval Granted by the Seller, to the Buyer to Review the Offering Book in Detail.
It is expressed that American Healthcare Capital Does NOT Advise Sellers or Buyers to engage another party with no experience in the Healthcare Industry and/or other industry; and rejects potential sellers or buyers based on lack of industry knowledge a factor in qualification of any seller and/or buyer engagement.

Growth & Expansion

This is a great opportunity for any qualified operator who wants a presence in the largest city in West Texas. Not only do they have a clean Medicare provider number, but the company is a going concern with experienced employees, diverse referral sources and ample upside potential. The asking price is $350,000.

Market Competition:

I am pleased to introduce a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency that is for sale in the El Paso, Texas Area. The agency provides all home health services with an emphasis on skilled nursing. With over 28 years of service to the community, the agency has earned a very good reputation among referral sources.

Location Details:

El Paso, Texas

Reason for Selling:

The company’s business mix is 90% Medicare and the remaining 10% is insurance. Their current average census is approximately 30 patients. Gross revenues were over $464,000 in 2016 and they are on track to do better in 2017. The seller feels there is significant upside potential, especially with more focused marketing.

Listing ID: TXMC1AE

Contact Broker

American Healthcare Capital ahcteam.com Listings: 103(310) 437-4422 View My Listings

  • In order for our sellers and brokers to track interested parties, the seller/broker contact information we have will be immediately displayed once you click request.

    Please send me more information about this listing. My contact information is as follows:
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.