Environmental and Conservation Architecture and Design Firm
For Sale in TX
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
The company is an architecture and design firm specializing in achieving project objectives, budgets, and environmental impact for individual architectural requirements. The company also handles program development, conservation considerations, site studies, master plans, design, construction documents for buildings and amenities, construction administration, and project coordination for furniture, fixtures and equipment.
· Owner has over 30 years of industry experience
· Skilled set of loyal employees
· Outstanding customer service
· Strong customer relationships
· Competitive request for proposals strategy resulting in more projects than competitors
Growth & Expansion
· Explore new markets such as mid-rise residential or athletics
· Increase focus state-wide to penetrate the Austin or San Antonio markets
· Expand marketing and public relations efforts
· Add additional service offerings to include interior design
· The owner's historical market consisted of a 200 mile radius of the Houston, Texas bay area. Former customers included cities, counties, school districts, private developers, and contractors.
· The owner of the business is looking for a full sale of the company so that he can retire and step away from the business immediately after the sale. The owner has groomed additional key employees to take over the business and assist with the transition after the sale. These key employees are committed to continue the practice.
· Central US
· The company leases a newly renovated 2,500 square foot office space from an unrelated third party.