Healthcare Managed Services and Staffing Organization
For Sale in TX
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
The corporation provides a suite of services aimed at revenue cycle operations for hospitals and healthcare systems throughout the United States. They include interim management, consulting, executive search & project staffing.
· Have been providing services to national client base of hospitals and healthcare systems since 1995
· Reputation for handling complex issues related to revenue cycle operations
· Support clients with subject matter experts in the promotion of today´s growing agile workforce environment
· Served clients in all fifty states
· Maintain a proprietary database of hospitals, executives and other
revenue cycle professionals
· HIPPA trained workforce of management and technical specialists that support client activities
· Enjoy a high percentage (45-55%) of repeat client business
· Known for 100% client satisfaction guarantee
· Key management and consulting resources have an average tenure of 10 years
Growth & Expansion
· Expansion of service offerings into other industry verticals
· Capability to expand client engagements with enhanced thought leadership focus
· Suite of service offerings are scalable leading to significant growth without the need for brick and mortar establishments
· Business is easily relocatable to any area of the United States
· Hospitals and healthcare systems seeking to improve revenue cycle operations, fill temporary management vacancies with professional interim resources, support staff level work activities and/or fill vacancies with permanent employees. In many instances, the company performs in multiple services for the same client. The company´s services are also relevant in other industries, including oil and gas, civil engineering and information technology.
· The founding partners would like to sell the business for a variety of professional and personal reasons. Each is willing to discuss the details with interested parties.
· The company leases 5,000 sq. ft. of office space from an unrelated third-party. The lease is assumable, and the current space allows for the expansion of operations. The company currently leases one satellite location from an unrelated third-party.