Oilfield Water Solutions Provider in the Permian Basin
For Sale in TX
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
The company provides vacuum truck and pump truck services to oil and gas drilling companies in the Permian Basin. Services include the transportation of frack water and the disposal of produced water from drill sites.
· Services well-known oil and gas companies in the Permian Basin
· The company is currently experiencing explosive growth
· About 15 W2 employees and 45 1099 employees
· Has Master Service Agreements with all clients
· Has long-term customer relationships with major companies
· Over 60 trucks in the operating fleet
· Strong dedication and focus on the individual needs of the customer with a commitment to excellence
· Water transportation and disposal is core part of the business
· Highly adaptable to the market and customers´ needs
Growth & Expansion
· Spending on water management in the oil and gas industry is forecasted to nearly double in the next five years (Bloomberg)
· Rebound of oil and gas industry
· Further expand operations geographically into other areas of West Texas and into New Mexico
· Huge potential for scalable growth
· The company primarily serves the geographic market of West Texas for the upstream oil and gas market.
· The company´s owner is approaching retirement and would like to make a full exit from the company. He is open to deal structure to achieve this goal. He would be willing to stay with the company for a time after the sale to ensure a smooth transition of ownership.
· Permian Basin
· The company owns a 5-acre lot with a three-bay shop that can be leased or purchased by a new owner.