Recycling Opportunity for Oil and Gas Market
For Sale in Fort Smith, AR
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
This is an opportunity to acquiror a company that had been previously established and has expertise in utilizing cutting edge
technology to reclaim and recycle compressor oil for the oil and gas industry. The plant reclaims and recycles compressor oil
through a de-emulsification process and provides waste oil management services to the Southwest, U.S. market. The facility is
not operating but is ready to open with the right acquiror.
· Strategic location near oil and gas production companies
· The facility is easily accessible by road, water, and rail
· Fully functional facility that can be opened immediately
· Management team availible
· Strong vendor relationships
· Scalable business model
Growth & Expansion
· Implement water purification systems to add additional revenue stream
· Open facilities in strategic locations in surrounding states
· Focus on shipping and construction markets
· Utilize alternative suppliers such as auto service companies
· Increase sales and marketing
· A parent company owns 100% of the facility. In the parent company, there are three shareholders; one active and two silent. The two silent shareholders seek to sell their portion of ownership to pursue other unrelated interests. The active shareholder is open to remaining with the company to fuel growth. They are also open to a full sale.
· Multiple sectors of eastern Oklahoma and western Arkansas. These
sectors include energy production and construction. The company
also serves professionals that are in need of compressor oil.
· Fort Smith, Arkansas
· The fully functional facility located on five acres; has equipment capable of producing 10,000 oil barrels a month. The facility is rented from a related party and can be included in the sale.