Southern California Civil Engineering Company
ConstructionFor Sale in CA
Financial & Assets Details
About the Business
This rapidly growing company realized $5,870,000 in revenues for 2018 and is solidly on track for well over $6,000,000 in 2019. The focus is on providing professional engineering services to the transportation infrastructure improvements industry.
A healthy environment for continued double digit growth is assured with the California Senate Bill 1 funds just starting to be deployed, $5 billion in additional funds will be available annually for 10 years for highway infrastructure projects.
Customers are the local cities, counties and transportation districts in the region. Two primary functions are: managing the development of large-scale multi-million-dollar infrastructure improvements and managing the construction of bridges and freeways.
· Project design, coordination, management and oversight
· Engineering and management of bridge, highway and local street construction projects
· Inspection administration
· Utility coordination and relocation management
· Program and project budget development and tracking
· Local agency coordination and assistance
· Right of way and traffic management
· Critical path schedule development
· Labor compliance
· Federal funding guidance
· Public and community outreach
No similar listings found.